Ecxtra Forum
Ecxtra Forum
| Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
You are not logged in! Login, or Register All Forums > Discussions > Setup > Watering day(s) problem.

<<  <  1 2  >  >>
Author Topic
Rox

Member Avatar
1 Posts
Old PostPosted - 24 March 2008 11:30 Send Rox a Private MessageReply With Quote

Hi,

I just purchased, from Home Depot, an Ecxtra sprinkler timer (model 53765) and Toro Ecxtra Time Pod (C0513 marked on back) a week ago.
Software version: ECXTRA 1.0.48
Using Windows 2000 Pro, 2.66GHZ CPU, 2GB Ram.
I have four zones. Installation and setup was successful and without any problems. I However there are two problems:

Using "Auto Mode"
Software problem.
The water restriction days were set to Monday only in the "Set Up stone". The message in the "Zone Setup stone" however, indicates "scheduling ad visor will water zone #1 for 15 min. every other day". Each zone when checked also indicates every other day. It should read every Monday or even once a week; but, not every other day. Yet, the "View Schedule stone" indicates a correct schedule, which is for Monday only. The time duration is correct.

Wish list:
Show the begin and end times for each zone. Our watering time is from 6AM to 8AM. It would be nice to quickly check the schedule to see if it fits into the two-hour interval.

After transferring the schedule to the timer controller, using the time pod, every day is set to water. Only Monday should be set to water. Here in South East Florida, we are under a severe water restriction of one day only, with a significant fine for irrigation violation.

I also tried the Manual mode. I could make the schedule correct, but again; every day was set for watering on the controller timer.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Support
Administrator

5 Stars

Member Avatar
790 Posts
Old PostPosted - 24 March 2008 16:46 Send Support a Private MessageReply With Quote

Hi Rox,

I am trying to recreate your issue, but I will not know anything concrete until Friday. I apologize, since I will be out of the office the next three days and will not have access to my Ecxtra timer.

During this time, can you download the newer version (1.0.58j) and see if it behaves in the same manner? This version has not been fully tested but it addresses some issues that customers were experiencing with regards to watering days.

I sent the activation code to your inbox you will need this for the newer version.

http://software.ecxtra.com/test/ecxtragui58j.exe

-Support
Randy C

Member Avatar
2 Posts
Old PostPosted - 31 March 2008 23:46 Send Randy C a Private MessageReply With Quote

I'm having vary similar problems useing 1.0.48 may I get the activation code to the updated software?
Support
Administrator

5 Stars

Member Avatar
790 Posts
Old PostPosted - 01 April 2008 12:14 Send Support a Private MessageReply With Quote

Randy C,

I replied in the other post for the activation code. You should receive it in your forum inbox.

-Support
whsteun

Member Avatar
5 Posts
Old PostPosted - 23 April 2008 7:58 Send whsteun a Private MessageReply With Quote

I am having similar problems with the watering days could you please send me the activation code.
Support
Administrator

5 Stars

Member Avatar
790 Posts
Old PostPosted - 23 April 2008 11:50 Send Support a Private MessageReply With Quote

whsteun,

Please check your forum inbox.

-Support
Aquacutie1

Member Avatar
2 Posts
Old PostPosted - 27 April 2008 20:31 Send Aquacutie1 a Private MessageReply With Quote

I'm having the same problem as the folks above, may I have the activation code too?
(Thank you in advance)

<<  <  1 2  >  >>   

Time to generate :0 minutes 0 seconds 444 milliseconds.
Number of DB calls: 4